The Barcode Deck
- Brand: The Barcode Deck
- Made in US
- Mode/Design: Copag/Modiano/Fournier/Bicycle/Aviator/Bee...
- Invisible Marking Brand: GS
- Marking Method: Be Scanned by the Poker Scanner
- Back: Red / Blue
- Size: Poker (2.5" X 3.5") / Bridge (2.25" x 3.5")
- Index: Standard Index /Jumbo Face
- Material: 100 % plastic playing cards
- Packing: 2 decks /durable hard plastic storage case
- Availability, shipping & returns
- Fastest shipping way and economy shipping method is optional
- Availability and shipping: In stock
- Please allow 1 to 2 days for fulfillment prior to the following shipping times:
- Fast shipping way: FedEx & DHL & TNT: 2 to 3 days
- Economy shipping way: China Post, 2 - 4 weeks
- Returns: We accept returns for quality defective
Barcode marked cards is one of popular type in marked cards family. Comparing with normal marked playing cards, the invisible markings are printed on the 4 edges instead of the back. Besides, the markings are bar code which could be scanned by poker analyzer or playing cards scanner only. People cannot see the markings with special glasses, not to mention human's nude eyes.
It is indispensable part of the poker scanning system, and it should be used together with poker analyzer and mini spy earpiece. The poker analyzer is in charge of scanning barcodes, analyzing barcode images on the deck and reporting results. While the earpiece is responsible for receiving the wining handssignal. Users can get the outcome by using earpiece.
How to use barcode marked playing cards ?
First, turn on the power of poker analyzer. Set the numbers of game and sound mode at the application.
Second, place the barcode marked deck and poker analyzer on the table. Remember to keep them at a distance about 20-40cm, so that the scanning lens can focus on barcode better.
Third, start the game. As long as the lens has captured the image of barcode, the analyzer will begin to work. No more than 1 second, you can receive the result of who is the first winner and the second winner.
The 4 sides of playing cards are printed with barcode, so that the scanning camera can detect them no matter how the cards are placed. Barcode marked cards are usually used in Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha 4 cards and Omaha 5 cards. They also applicable to magic performances. Just set the rule on the poker analyzer software, then magicians can use the poker analyzer to obtain the information that the barcode marked deck contains.
Almost any brand of poker can be processed as barcode marked cards, such as Modiano, Fournier, Copag, Bicycle, Bee, Aviator and KEM. Also including plastic and paper cards.
For further information on the code deck, welcome to contact us.